- This part of the program works with personal vision.
- Interconnecting leader experience gained in companies with personal life.
- Sorting priorities and the paths leading to them.
- Grasping the links between the skills and competencies of a leader, including one's own.
- You will learn to identify key competencies and describe patterns of behavior.
- Identify skills and competencies within key skills.
- Space for reflection and introspection.
- The competence of a leader, manager, specialist and worker.
- Revision of one's own goals.
- The principle of a leader's accountability.
- Presentation of personal vision.
EPTP Section 2 - Panels
This seminar has not been evaluated yet