Our team: PhDr. Eva Velechovská
Guarantor, VEVA CZ executive director, owner, trainer, email@example.com
Lecturer, trainer, consultant, EPTP licence holder for the Czech Republic. Author of national educational projects for teachers and managers. Author of a number of books and communication board games.
"A man is more than time and numbers, performance and results. When working in companies, I focus on supporting people in order not only to reach their goals and complete their tasks but most importantly so that they could develop themselves and live good lives. Sometimes my work does not only support the leadership, solving conflicts or team development but the people themselves. It is their need to have harmonic family environment, prospering children and time for themselves. My offer to learn about and understand personal and job challenges helps to solve synergistically the quality of their lives. I help to strengthen their energy, motivation and the knowledge what they truly want."
Education and seminars
- 1989 Faculty of Arts Charles University
- Enneagram professional teacher – EPTP certified program, Trifold School of Enneagram Studies TM Helen Palmer and M. D. prof. Dr. David Daniels
- 2003 - 2007 SAT, Claudio Naranjo M. D., Italy
- 2008 Boston Business School, Ginger Lapid-Bogda, PhD., two sections
- 2010 Coaching with the Enneagram certificate program, G. Lapid-Bogda, PhD., Boston Business School, Santa Fe, New Mexiko
- Passion, Gate to Freedom, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- Type Analysis, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- Anger and Forgiveness, David Daniels, CZ
- Foundations of Spiritual Method, Helen Palmer, CZ
- Enneagram Interview, Jürgen Gundel, CZ
- Coaching through a Change, Arno Kolhoff, CZ
- Light and Shadow, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- The Enneagram and Transformation, Helen Palmer, CZ
- Instinctive Subtypes, Mario Sikora, CZ
- Triadic Approach to the Systemic Enneagram, Gabriela Von Witzleben, CZ
- 2010 – Senior Member Enneagram in Business, USA, supervisor for All Members Europe.
- 2004 – Authorized accredited EPTP lecturer for Czech Republic
- 2000 – Member of the European group Enneagram Business Network, supervisor
- 1996 – Corporate seminar, development programs and analyzes lecturer, (VEVA CZ s.r.o.)
- 1992 – Lecturer in public seminars designed for personal development, mental work techniques, neuro-linguistic programming, educating children. (VEVA and ENNEA ČR Agencies, 1992 – 2009),
- 1991– 2010 Lecturer at Technical University Liberec, social psychology, external worker.
Seminars Led by the Lecturer
- Emotional and Social Competences
- Conscious Leadership
- Coaching - leading people
- Map of Human Behaviour
- Competency Training
- And many others ...
- Nestlé Czech Republic
- Denso Manufacturing
- Česká pošta (Czech Post)
- Parker Haniffin
- Tatra banka (Tatra Bank)
- Škoda Auto