Our team: František Kužela
Lecturer, coach, trainer. He lectures workshops developing emotional intelligence including Enneagram seminars, emotional and social competencies, coaching, communication and feedback, and other development programs. He also leads 360-degree feedback.
"I have been interested in the Enneagram since 1996 and I have been lecturing and coaching since 2007. While working as a sales representative, I found out how useful it is to be able to manage myself and offer my clients such environment in which they would feel comfortable and would want to communicate and make business with me. I consider development of emotional and social competencies as a basic tool in successful work. Personal development can improve not only work performance but also the quality of people's lives so that they can be happier and more successful. To me, personal development has given me a tool to be very successful in my profession as a salesman, businessman. Business is still my hobby and I like working in a corporate environment because I get in touch with people who are often very surprised to find out how efficient and simple it can be to work with their colleagues and clients."
Education and Seminars
- 2006 – 2008 Certified education - Project LESK - Emotional and Social Competencies trainer, ENNEA CZ
- 2003 - 2008 – Enneagram teacher – EPTP certified program, Trifold School of Enneagram Studies TM Helen Palmer and M. D. prof. Dr. David
- 2004 - 2006 Philosophical Seminar at Masaryk University in Brno, systemic and clinical psychology
- Passion, Gate to Freedom, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- Type Analysis, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- Anger and Forgivness, David Daniels, CZ
- Foundations of Spiritual Method, Helen Palmer, CZ
- Enneagram interviews, Jürgen Gundel, CZ
- Coaching through a Change, Arno Kolhoff, CZ
- Light and Shadow, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- The Enneagram and Transformation, Helen Palmer, CZ
- Instinctive Subtypes, Mario Sikora, CZ
- Triadic Approach to the Systemic Enneagram, Gabriela Von Witzleben, CZ
- 1993 - 2005 salesman and manager in Mediatel s.r.o. company
- 2001 - now lecturing activities in the area of emotional and social development, work with stress
- Currently working as lecturer in companies, schools, labour offices and for government and foundations
Seminars Led by the Lecturer
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personality Typology
- Leadership, Coaching - People Management
- Efficient Communication
- Stress Management
- Business Skills
- Negotiation and Argumentation
- Time Management - Generation IV
- Conflict Solving
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Tesla Jihlava
- Šmídl s.r.o.
- Foxconn Technology CZ
- Linet spol. s r.o.
- UPC Česká republika
- Continental Automotive Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- DIRECT Pojišťovna, a.s.
- Zentiva Group, a.s.