Our team: Mgr. Michaela Velechovská, PhD.
Company executive director and manager, internal firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecturer, coach and manager in VEVA CZ. Michaela lectures seminars developing emotional intelligence, including seminars with the Enneagram, emotional and social competences, communication and feedback, coaching and other development programs.
"I have been lecturing and working with the Enneagram since 2008. To me personally, this work has a deep meaning because it can improve people's quality of life and they can be happier and more successful. It has helped me incredibly so I have a personal experience which constantly motivates me. I enjoy working in a corporate environment because I get to meet people who might otherwise not go to our seminars. However, seminars and coaching help these particular people the most."
Education and seminars
- Faculty of Education Charles University, Department of Education
- Ph.D. at Faculty of Education, Charles University
- Coaching with the Enneagram Certificate Program, Ginger Lapid-Bogda, PhD., Boston Business School, Santa Fe, New Mexiko
- Certified education - Project LESK - Emotional and Social Competencies trainer, ENNEA CZ
- Enneagram teacher – EPTP certified program, Trifold School of Enneagram Studies TM Helen Palmer and M. D. prof. Dr. David Daniels
- Philosophical Seminar at Masaryk University in Brno, systemic and clinical psychology
- Passion, Gate to Freedom, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- Type Analysis, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- Anger and Forgiveness, David Daniels, CZ
- Foundations of Spiritual Method, Helen Palmer, CZ
- Enneagram interviews, Jürgen Gundel, CZ
- Coaching through a Change, Arno Kolhoff, CZ
- Light and Shadow, Samuel and Ruth Jakob, CZ
- The Enneagram and Transformation, Helen Palmer, CZ
- Instinctive Subtypes, Mario Sikora, CZ
- Triadic Approach to the Systemic Enneagram, Gabriela Von Witzleben, CZ
- Certified Enneagram teacher ATA - Awareness to Action©
- 2008 - now, VEVA CZ s.r.o., lecturer
- 2010 - now, VEVA CZ s.r.o., company manager
Seminars Led by the Lecturer
- Coca-Cola HBC Česko a Slovensko
- Nestlé Czech Republic
- Nestlé Globe
- Tatra banka (Tatra Bank)
- Denso Manufacturing
- DM drogerie markt s.r.o.