Our team: Ing. Olga Peráčková
The lecturer’s main focus is the Enneagram, emotional intelligence and leadership. She uses her twenty years of management experience in many companies. She is interested in the practical impact on people’s work and personal lives. With her dynamic person
The lecturer uses the knowledge of emotional intelligence and the Enneagram combined with 15 years’ worth of experience in leading people in business environment.
“I devote myself to applying principles of leadership, motivation and team assessment. I focus on applying my gained experience in personal and professional life".
Education and seminars
- Technical University of Liberec - Economics and Management of Consumer Industry
- Insights discovery
- Time management, modern meeting management
- Leadership fi. QED Group
- Leadership agency VEVA
- Stress management, negotiation
- Marketing CIMA A and B ended with an exam
- Regional Key Account Manager, mBank CZ
- 2015-2018 Retail Network Manager Northern Bohemia, Česká pošta, s.p. - leadership, control and motivation of the team (7 areas, 450 branches), planning and implementation of economic indicators (always observed, approx. 800 mil.), implementation of business training and motivational events, sales management of financial products ČSOB, ČPOJ, ČMSS, RSTS in Czech republic)
- 2008–2015 Director of the Northern Bohemia Region, Czech Post, s.p. - management, motivation and support of the delivery, logistics and branch network (11 districts, 3,500 employees), planning and fulfillment of revenue indicators, investments and costs approx. 1 billion. CZK, care for corporate clients of ČP s.p., search for new opportunities, care for clients of Poštovní spořitelna, Česká pojišťovna and retail business
- 2000-2008 Executive positions in trade Liberecký kraj, Česká pošta, s.p. - acquisition and care of clients for parcel, letter and assembly services (approx. 250 customers), leading a team of 7 salespeople, responsibility for fulfilling sales indicators for clients in the amount of 200 mil.
Seminars Led by a lecturer
- Presentation skills
- Team building
- Business skills
- Building trust in the team
- Leading difficult negotiations