Our team: Ing. Libuše Brychtová
Lecturer, Coach, Lecturer in seminars: Self-Awareness with the Enneagram, Emotional Intelligence, Work with Inner Energy. Libuše uses her knowledge of the Enneagram, emotional intelligence, rhetoric, energy work, and NLP techniques.
"It is a small miracle when in everyday life we treat ourselves to a bit of kind and conscious attentions. In every company and every team, people are the most important element in achieving and meeting goals and tasks. We sometimes tend to forget this fact in the flood of e-mails, programs, applications, tables and graphs. In companies, I emphasize that people, as absolutely unique beings, should get an opportunity to step out of the shadow of numbers in order to remember they can develop in a meaningful and effective way, and take better care of themselves and their loved ones. Due to their personal improvement and the improvement of their family background, they can significantly better, and in better quality, use their work potential. To start giving greater attention to ourselves is a recipe to improve how we deal with challenges, conflicts, leadership, motivation and developing people and companies. "Behind all things, let's look for a man with his human qualities and be steadfast in doing so."
Education and Seminars
- University of Economics in Prague, Faculty of Informatics and Statistics, Department of Information and Library Science
- VEVA - Personality development coach
- Enneagram teacher – EPTP certified program, Trifold School of Enneagram Studies TM Helen Palmer and M. D. prof. Dr. David Daniels
- Number of educational seminars focused on soft skills, communication and personality development, e.g. Rhetoric I and II with Jan Přeučil, Work Life Balance and Energy Streaming with Jarmila Barešová.
- Dhammakaya Foundation meditation retreat—Suan Pa Himmawan, Loei, Thailand
- EFT Techniques seminar— Emotional freedom technique
- Systemic constellations with Jan Bílý and MUDr. Martin Daniel
- Seminars of Personality maturity, Veva
- Emotional Intelligence I and II, Veva
- Path and Goal I and II, Veva
- the Enneagram, Love and Sex, Veva
- Self-Awareness with the Enneagram, Veva
- Training for the Enneagram trainers, Veva
- EQT and Mlýn (the Mill), Veva
- Panel discussions, Evenings in VEVA, Days to myself, Veva
- All three seminars with the Enneagram founder Helen Palmer in Prague
- Enneagram seminars with Samuel and Ruth Jakob from Switzerland
- Instinctive subtypes, Mario Sikora, CZ
- Triadic Approach to the Systemic Enneagram, Gabriela Von Witzleben, CZ
- VEVA CZ s.r.o. - 2012 lecture of emotional and social competencies, the Enneagram, mental work techniques, personality development, etc.
- Hewlett-Packard - 2011 business development manager in the Hewlett-Packard Educational Centre
- 2009 - HP Education centre Delivery specialist, certified administrator in the Prometric test centre
- 2011 qualified personal development trainer in Czech Republic - Lecturer of emotional and social competencies, mental work techniques, personal development courses in the Hewlett-Packard Education Centre also attended by clients from s ITSolutions, Česká spořitelna, Hewlett-Packard, Penzijní fond České spořitelny, etc.
- Social event host, also host to vernissages, exhibitions, trade-fairs, press conferences, TV and radio
- Since 2007, every year a trainer in summer dog training courses
Seminars Led by the Lecturer
- Map of Human Behaviour
- The Enneagram and its Application: Communication, Feedback, Conflict Solving, Leadership
- Stress Reduction and Emotion Management
- Communication and Feedback - style, development, mastery
- Conflict and its efficient solution
- HP Education centre
- Mondelez Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- s ITSolutions,
- Česká spořitelna
- Penzijní fond České spořitelny
- Nestlé Česko