"Learn, I mean to look to the place where I am going to make a move."
- You will learn principles of emotional and social competences and their function in corporate and private life.
- You will learn to realize, identify your needs and also the needs of other people and to work with the emotions which are caused by unmet needs.
- You will learn to work with attention which is fundamental for our ability to concentrate and use "all we know" and at the same time manage your stress and conflicts.
- You will learn to build independence in your corporate and private life and lead others to be more responsible.
- You will be able to identify the real cause of conflicts and manifestations of aggression. In discussions and model situations, you will learn to understand the differences in maturity of different roles with their possibility for further development and self-realization.
- The workshop includes the basic principles of emotional intelligence and its application in corporate environment.
- What influence emotions have on your work performance
- Basics of emotional intelligence
- What needs are involved and how they influence performance, relationships and people's reactions. Participants, in a form of discussion and exercise, interconnect and identify their needs and also identify the ways of meeting the needs in their lives.
- People's habits and how they can be changed.
- The influence of passive and active aggression on relationships and performance in companies. Participants are given a chance to realize their own form of passive and active aggression. How these forms limit their relationships and self-development.
- Focus on people's independence and responsibility thanks to the principles of freedom, confidence and responsibility.
- Application of these principles in corporate and private life
- Principles of maturing personality and the resulting consequences
- Principles of taking responsibility, proactive approach to solving obstacles and the resulting advantages. Here, experience is the fundamental moment during which you are given a chance to realize your own ways of fulfilling personal needs. The recognition of your own behaviour in the positions of a victim or blackmailer offers a crucial opportunity for change which is here framed in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- Self-confidence and self-awareness as a basis for growth and performance
Day 1 from 9 am to 5 pmRecommended seminars after the course:
Day 2 from 9 am to 4 pm
Day 2 from 9 am to 4 pm
Leadership - Coaching
Map of Human Behaviour
This seminar has not been evaluated yet